Working closely with automotive design teams, we provide a vast array of components, most recently:
- 1:4 scale SLA ceramic wind tunnel models.
- FDM 3D printed soluble cores for carbon fibre mould production.
- 1:1 scale gearbox and differential housings, 3D printed on large volume SLA machines. A polished and lacquered clear finish revealed internal components.
- Large capacity CNC milling for manufacture of bodywork and chassis components.
- 5-axis machining of production suspension-steering components.
- Metal Additive Manufactured (3D Printed) components with internal fluid-air channels (not possible by means of standard machining operations).